Areas of practice
BSJPtech provides comprehensive legal advice to start-up founders and operating start-ups.
- Consulting on the legal form of the future business,
- Preparation of founders' or shareholders' agreements,
- Assistance in obtaining an investor,
- Legal support at the stage of concluding NDAs and letters of intent (term sheets),
- Preparing for due diligence,
- Support in the process of negotiating and concluding an investment agreement,
- Assistance during the implementation of investment agreements, including the performance of obligations to financing institutions,
- Legal support in the process of further capital raising in subsequent investment rounds, including assistance in organizing the process of investor entry or exit,
- Legal assistance in organizing public offerings.